Sweet Stamp ELEGANT NUMBERS with Presentation Box
It allows you to emboss cute numbers on your Fondant (sugarpaste), buttercream and ganache.
RRP: £17.99 | Save: £3.00
The set includes all the numbers in a flat storage tray. In addition, it allows you to quickly find your required number. To remove the number from the tray roll a ball of fondant until tacky and use this to pull the number out.
You can align the numbers directly into freshly rolled Fondant and emboss with your smoother. This method works well for flat projects.
For applying Sweet Stamp to the side of the cake we recommend the application of our PickUpPad, which isn't necessary but makes the process easier.
After embossed you have a few options, you can paint with your edible paints, we recommend Sweet Sticks paints. You also can fill your emboss with sprinkles, glitter or sugar.
How to use:
1. Roll out sugarpaste on to your board or cake.
2. Arrange your numbers on to the board, play with them until you are happy.
3. Arrange your stamps on to fresh sugarpaste. If you wait for it to dry, they wont impress properly, also with pressure you could break them.
4. Once arranged, either use a cake card or our Sweet Stamp PickUpPad to press down evenly, press only enough to see the imprint. Press deeper for embossing with sprinkles or glitter.
5. Lift off cake card or our Sweet Stamp PickUpPad and gently ease out the elements from the sugarpaste with a scriber needle.
6. You are now ready to paint with edible dusts.
If you would like to check out more Sweet Stamps, click here.
Get more ideas on our Recipe Website.