Nifty Nozzles SCENTED TULIP L19 Please read product info
It is is the perfect nozzle to create beautiful buttercream flowers. You can use it on cakes and cupcakes.
RRP: £3.75 | Save: £1.00
Nifty Nozzles SCENTED TULIP L19
For your information the smaller stamens may vary in size some are large therefore less and others are smaller, therefore, a lot more. this will make no difference to the actual flower, it's down to who sets up the machinery we have found this variant.
Nifty Nozzles SCENTED TULIP L19 is the best Russian piping tip to create beautiful buttercream flowers. You can use it to decorate cakes, cupcakes, cookies and more!
This beautiful Russian decorating tip is made from stainless steel, marked with our logo Nifty Nozzles, the nozzle number and our Russian Partner Alexander's business, named Tulip.
In addition, it's fully tested to comply with EU regulations. Dishwasher proof, will not rust.
Tips for using Nifty Nozzles:
1) Wash your new nozzles thoroughly before use.
2) Use smaller strong disposable bags – more than a handful of buttercream is too much – you can always refill.
3) Pop your nozzle into the piping bag, cut the bag so the nozzle is just in line with the cut.
4) Fill your piping bag with your chosen colour buttercream and twist your filled bag.
5) Put a fresh thin coating of buttercream onto your cupcake or cake.
6) Hold your filled bag of buttercream and sit on top of your cake. Once sat, begin to squeeze as it attaches to the cake, gently squeeze and pull up 1cm, stop squeezing, pull off. Repeat until you have enough flowers for your new created cake.
You can add leaves and berries to enhance your cake, using the Wilton tips round 10, 5 and leaf 352.
Large size Size per nozzle 40mm (h) 22mm (Tip) 35mm (b).
500g of Unsalted Butter at room temperature or Lightly Salted Butter if you prefer to take the sweetness away.
1kg of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar of your choice.
1-2 tablespoons of Condensed Milk – this helps to make it creamy if you prefer you can use boiled water or milk.
Beat the butter until light and whippy. Then, add our Sugar and Crumbs flavoured icing sugar of your choice and condensed milk or other liquid you prefer (water, cream, milk, ...). Chop this in with a spatula, then pop into the mixer. Cover mixer with a tea towel to prevent an icing cloud, then whip till all incorporated and fluffy.
If you would like to check out more Nifty Nozzles, click here.
Get more ideas on our Recipe Website.